"ROMULAN" first 215 grow closet 400whps ebb&flow

METALFACEDOOM

OK, Hope i am doing this right we'll see....
here just a couple of photos of some Romulan i have going its my first medical grow let me know what you think? how they look?
info:
photos at beginning of 5th week of flower.
400w hps and some cfls for the why the hell not factor
homemade ebb and flow system in a closet 3'X5'
have a a 18" fan inside closet and a utility/shop fan exhausting out the top of the closet door
anyway just wanted to post a couple of pics real quick sorry if this a crappy post

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/romrom.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/ROMUL.jpg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/rrrrr.jpg

thanks for the response coco and for the welcome. Yeah i had romulan a few times before and really liked it. i picked up the clones from a great club in Oakland, Harbor side health center one of the best clubs ive ever been in very very professional and functional. i chose the Rom out of like 30 different choices of strains partly just randomly picking one and partly because i never see it or hear about it but know its a great strain. Im pretty happy with my results so far especially considering its my first grow and all the plants practically died in veg when i had to leave town for two weeks and my brother was watching them so we'll see what happens i'll post more pics later if anyone is interested. thanks guys...

few more photos

close8.jpg

Hps10.jpg

gg2.jpg

wanted to repost the the first ones without the links now that i figured it out sorry

romrom.jpg

ROMUL.jpg

rrrrr.jpg

Hey MFD :welcome:

You're goin good for your first gro:cheer:. Quick question, what nutes are you using? Have you been able to guage your ph?

lookin nice :nomo::ganjamon:

Im using Humbolt nutrient base system all i have right now is a liquid ph test kit i know not ideal but this was mainly an experiment i plan on getting a decent meter for this next run. Im going to pick up some new clones in the next few days to start vegging cant wait to see what kind of strains harborside has i just hate having to choose which one to try lol.

Heres a few more i took today three days after the others....

rom4.jpg

rom3.jpg

rom2.jpg

rom11.jpg

more photos two days later
Rom1220091.jpg

Rom1220092.jpg

Rom1220093.jpg

Rom1220094.jpg

Rom1220095.jpg

Rom1220096.jpg

Rom1220097.jpg

some more pics taken today 12-22-2009 looking like its going to be a new years havest

ROMULan122209.jpg

ROMULan1222091.jpg

ROMULan1222092.jpg

ROMULan1222093.jpg

ROMULan1222094.jpg

ROMULan1222095.jpg

This one is kinda of funny when these plants all almost completley died i had to cut all the dead stuff off this branch was the only one that came back so its a single cola plant and a side shoot lol looks like a dank nug though

a couple more a few days before harvest im looking at Sunday probably
romul010120102.jpg

ROMUL01012010.jpg

ROMUL010120103.jpg

ROMUL010120104.jpg

Thanks for all the comments guys im pretty happy with my results so far considering its my first try and i had some major problems i overcame its made me realize how amazing this plant is and how interesting and fun growing it can be ive found a passion for life. Ill keep everyone updated on the harvest drying and curing thanks guys going to go vap some beautiful blue dream with a little honey oil and stare at these beautiful plants haha i cant wait to chop so i can get the Bubba Kush and Purple AK47 under the HPS

yeah it sure as hell is its like all i think about now hahaha my brother lives in TN and i feel bad every time we talk i cant shut up about growing and all the good strains i smoke and clubs i visit in the bay lol he gets so jealous this southern boy loves California.

Back
Top Bottom