Room mate and weed issues

HappyOneHit

Some may know some may not, but my room mate is a dealer. I personally would never buy from him because A) its Shwagg and I know where I can get better stuff B) He rarely sells eighths, rather fills up some blunts and sells those at 15 dollars a piece, basically ripping off anyone who buys from him (if he sold an eighth it would be for 20 bucks).

The issue lies in the fact he fills the blunts when I'm not in the room, but he doesn't do anything to cover the smell. I'll come back to the room reeking of weed. Granted it wasn't that big of a deal in the winter months because the windows were closed so the air circulation was poor and it rarely went under the door. But now the windows can be open and I'm worried that the smell will begin to seep out into the hall way. While I have the upper hand in a clean record half a floor that would vouche for me actually claiming I don't smoke (most don't actually know I smoke, but the majority hate my room mate and would back me up saying I don't do).

I just wanted to check my safety one what I plan on doing. I currently have all my pieces hrtr: 3 pipes, a chillum, one hitter, and two bongs as well as a stash jar and a special kit that fits in my pocket. I'm going home this weekend and plan on taking 2 pipes, the one hitter, and the bongs home so i'm left with my stash jar a pipe and my kit. I have a few good hiding spots in my room to stash these away, places no one would really consider searching.

Does it sound like a safe plan?

Yeah like BongMan said, watch your back, because if he's busted he may rat you out to save his ass, like if you've got a couple pieces laying around and he feels like snitching, you're fucked. And if that ever happens, and he gets dirty cops, then you could be really fucked (I've dealt with dirty 5-0 before, there's more of 'em out there than you think) Play it safe man. Peace.

I'd say you'd be fine. Just don't hide them in your room, choose a good hiding spot that anyone could have access too, and keep them very very clean.

Do you have a buddy that smokes and will let you store your shit there? Make sure he's a good friend though.

Yeah, I've got a friend who helped me out the other day, she held my stuff while people were searching for my room mate because they though he had stole their ipod. I was really high and paranoid they'd search the room. I currently keep all mystuff together so I can easily get it out of the room and to a safe location just in case. Luckily they found him an sorted everything out without the need to search.

I might just keep a pipe and the stash jar and rely on my friend in case things come up.

EDIT: I do really have to watch my back with this kid to, I think he may have been stealing weed from me (which makes little sense I know, but you gotta remember this kid has a repuation for taking things)

Also, in case he does try to get me sucked in, like I said, I have more than enough people who are willing to vouch and say I have no involvment with him what so ever, numbers wise I've got around at least 20 people to back me up if things get too hairy.

I would change, but right now I've got so much stress besides him that switching would just put me over the edge, dealing with new people and such. Plus I only have 6 weeks to go, if he gets caught in that time he's screwed no matter what, he's got 3 underage tickets against him, one of which i'm sure he hasn't paid. I really don't know why this kid doesn't learn.

BM most college officials would agree with you on that one for sure. I'm suprised he's lasted this long, especially considering his carelessness.

the scary shit is when someone gets hella pissed about getting ripped off, then five big dudes show up at your dorm room pissed as all hell looking to fuck his shit up! and of course youre the only one there ;)

just watch your own ass man

Allright, heres my new course of action:

I'm taking all of my stuff home tomorrow, I may finish off the last of my stash tonight so I have no weed period for the next couple weeks and no paraphenalia in my possesion at school. This way I figure if anything comes up I will be in the safest position possible, not only will I not have anything I won't be putting any of my friends in harms way by having to make a last ditch effort to get rid of it and being caught in someones room.

I checked the laws to make sure and I'm fairly certain they can't get me for having it in my system so drug testing I shouldn't be concerned about. If he does rat me out I won't be in possesion of anything after tomorrow.

Looks like i'll be dry and sober for the next couple of weeks but I figure its safer than even having an empty bag in my possession.

Hey look at it this way after the semester is done and over you can let out a sigh of relief and reward yourself and your lowered tolerance with some nice dank. good decision:allgood:

there's not much he can rat you out on...other then you smoke weed, but if all your shits somewhere else, I'd say you'd be safe.

I've alway approached weed with caution, I did research before I decided I wanted to try it and I alway err on the side of caution before I do anything new with it. I only buy from trusted people, those who others can vouch for, and usually I try to make friends with those people.

I really strive to be responsible and try to keep myself out of situations that could possibly screw things up a lot.

Back
Top Bottom