Round 2

OIFVET79

I'm using 315W CMH @ 24 inches above top of plant.
fox farms organic soil / indoors.
10 Gallon fabric pots.
12 days old since breaking through soil.
WW / auto
1st day was 1/2inch tall, 2nd day was 3 inches, 3rd day 4inches and finally (today) 5 1/2 inches for "bigger" plant and 4inches for smaller.
Smaller had helmet stuck, so a bit behind in growth compared to bigger one.
Leaves look weird since sprout and I'm hoping as new growth comes in, leaves will look healthier.
Anybody experience this and know whether or not these are duds?
1st two pictures are of bigger (same age) plant and 3rd is of plant that had shell stuck.
Thanks for any feedback!

Attachments

• IMG_3680.JPG
    IMG_3680.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • number2.JPG
    number2.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3684.JPG
    IMG_3684.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 56
  • day12.JPG
    day12.JPG
    664.8 KB · Views: 56
sometimes the runts of the pack are the strongest and largest of the group. ive learned to never give up on these plants at this early stage. last runt was a dud for over two months, grew 17 feet eventually. you never know. right now I've two gorilla breath seedlings cracked at same time and completely different looking phenos , tall skinny and short runty, keeping both.

sometimes the runts of the pack are the strongest and largest of the group. ive learned to never give up on these plants at this early stage. last runt was a dud for over two months, grew 17 feet eventually. you never know. right now I've two gorilla breath seedlings cracked at same time and completely different looking phenos , tall skinny and short runty, keeping both.
Thankyou for that.....girls are growing and looking great!!

Back
Top Bottom