RSO - Extraction Methods - Bioavailability - Contradiction & BS?

Wow! SO MUCH info right here in this single dialog that it blows my mind. I am planningg my wifes treatment right now. Due to running out of time only part of her trearment will be RSO. But it will be the long trem maintenance portion. At first I am gonna use the Baking Soda method. That will buy me time for th RSO. She has stage 4 multiple merastisized breast cancer all thru her bod. Up till now been using chemo, barley grass, alkali water and Oleander. So far our onco appears confused as to why my wife is doig as well as she is. They only gave her till last June. Oh and of course lots and lots of prayer and love.

Hey gwhiz! First off, best of luck to you and your wife, and stay positive!

Yeah, its a lot of info. Since i started researching, i've come to some conclusions and haven't really changed them much. IF, if you decide to go the olive oil/edible route, one thing to note is that it's important to bypass the first pass metabolism effect. Studies have shown much greater absorption this way. Basically you want to be taking the edible very shortly after a meal. I believe its up to 5 times greater absorption this way, takes longer to kick in, but also lasts longer. Basically the meal 'tires out' the liver so that it doesn't destroy the cannabinoids when they come through.

Best of luck once again!

Back
Top Bottom