SA paraplegic

cptchaos

:smokin: just wanted to say high:allgood: i'm from sunny SA love toking the chronic and soforth. broke my back in a skydiving accident four years ago. my claim to faim? only licenced paraplegic skydiver in the world(so far)
would love to chat to anyone who is like minded.

thanx for the reply. wow i am constantly amazed that we can communicate so easily. i have about 70 jumps so far and i love it!!

i have been looking to join a forum like this one so you will be hearing from me.
by the way the site :allgood:

wow 70 jumps....I'm a little jealous I don't even have one yet. Cpt Chaos glad you like the site if you have any question or ever have a problem feel free to PM us

Cptchaos, I think it's great that you are still skydiving. I bet there is no better high than to fly. Good for you!!!

Haven't I seen you on TV?

Peace and happiness:peace:

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
..rr
bigdaddybusta said:
hey, cptchaos, never jumped before, do you feel like you are flying or falling?:adore: :peace: :passitleft: :ciao:[/it feels more like flying than falling]

Stoner4Life said:
I'll bet you feel like you're flying........ and damned well better remember you're falling..........:cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

I spewed my coffee after reading that, lol!

cptchaos, welcome to the boards, man! I made a pact with some nuts in the psychiatric ward that we'd all get together and go skydiving. Needless to say it never happened, but it was sure fun talking about it.

Envy Life, bro...

Its got to be a blast, but the truth is...I'm too much of a whimp to do anything that exteme, lol! I mean, jumping from an airplane with nothing but some fabric attached to my back, Oh my!

Nah, I'll stick to talking shit, and leave the more adventurous to their thrills. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Besides, I'm a poor boy, and from what I understand, sky diving isn't cheap!

Crazy cool! I need to save my dough and get with it... I been talking about skydiving for years now.
But on another note - do you know if they allow medical cannabis in SA?

i read this when you first posted it and wanted to say welcome to you.glad to have you here.

i had a pact with a friend of mine that she would be my instructor. she was working on getting the appropriate # of jumps to become a teacher. well she died going on one of her jumps, the plane malfunctioned and crashed killing all 4 on board. so i will never jump because she will not be there to tell me to pull the cord
R.I.P ZAN

jumping out of a plane, i like it for some reason, never done it but i would love to give it a try, welcome to the borads

Back
Top Bottom