Samples off to the lab question

Blazer420

In the grow journal linked in my signature, I'm going to bring 2 samples of Critical Sensi Star to my local MMJ lab. The first sample will be right after the initial dry, with the second one coming from some that is cured. I want to see what the results will be, and possibly put some clarity on what curing actually does for the end product.

The following compounds will be tested in both cases:

Delta-9 THC, Delta-9THCA, CBC, CBCA, CBD, CBDA, CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBNA

Normally, I "personally test" :) just after initial dry and then about 3-4 weeks into the cure. I got after the CSS last night and it was as usual, very euphoric, somewhat racy, a bit of confused thought, and a very heady high. I find that this mellows a bit in about 3 weeks in the jar. On a side note, I saw or tasted no difference in the smoke and burn from my typical Earth Juice, and the Botanicare KIND I used for the first time this run. But that is another discussion.

My real question here (sorry for being so long winded) is what the group consensus might be as to when and how far into the cure I should take the second sample. I have done a lot of reading and all I can come up with is a bunch of "stoner-ology" about what happens in a good cure, etc with very little out there from labs, studies and the like.

So to finally get straight to the point, when do you all think I should take in the second sample?

Thanks!

B-

Back
Top Bottom