Sativa trichomes

EDzMEDz420

Hello,i just wanted to share my experience with AMNESIA HAZES TRICOMBS,i sampled a few buds 8 weeks and 5 days into flowering,at first it felt much to strong, but after curing for 2 week's,it's almost perfect, very psychedelic upper,with a mild indica affect,at 8 weeks and 5 days,it's been 10 more day's since,after checking, and checking, the tricombs,their ALL cloudy with 15 to 25 % Amber I was going to HARVEST on the 22nd of this month ,I can't wait another 2 week's without losing potency and having my buds start to dry out,so,it's HARVEST time,right now, at 71 days.recommended time 12 week's or 89 days give or take,theirs no way my plant could possibly benefit,growing another 2 week's,without losing potency, or the psychedelic properties that makes Sativas so special..I will dry out the pot,and began the process,so if your growing sativa,don't always go by the flowering period, or the tricombs,do some research on your strain,before harvesting,not all sativa TRICOMBS turn cloudy,don't wait to long and ruin all your hard work,I believe my girl is as ready as she's going to get..HAPPY GROWING..ps.the tricombs on the bud I pulled 8 weeks into flowering have turned 10 % Amber when thay were ALL clear when I cut them? so tricombs continue to amber up, a little. Sativas grow faster then many people realize. This plant was a pleasure to grow,i will be growing her again...
0701162213.jpg
AMNESIA HAZE flowering for 71 days.
0701162211.jpg
Amnesia haze
0701161146a.jpg
Amnesia haze
07011611431.jpg
Amnesia haze bud after 8 week's and 5 days of flowering.breeders have changed the landscape for growing sativas forever..
0701161146.jpg
Amnesia haze bud after 8 weeks 5 days.My ADVICE ALWAYS HARVEST a few buds around 8 week's ,when growing sativas, AND haze strains, so you have the best way to judge how much longer YOU want to go,my plant may have been ready a week ago? If I had not pulled a few buds I would have probably waited 13 weeks,instead of 10 weeks and a few days..most likely growing a indica dominant Amnesia haze.losing the upper psychedelic eleaments..

Back
Top Bottom