Scales

Scales, nuckah

• Yeah, I would buy a scale.

Votes: 68 91.9%
  • No, they are too expensive and/or I don't need one.

Votes: 6 8.1%

• Total voters
I had to have one because I wanted to make firecrackers and I wanted to be able to measure out how much I was going to put on them.........it comes in handy for seperating my stash as far as this is how much for this week you have and this is how much for next week.......

but I never needed one before I made them but it really has come in handy alot of times........

I learned that 1gram of ganj is good for firecrackers but when you get up to 1.5 it was just way to much for me....but it also depends on the ganj you have....

Just bought one for no reason.

Thing is, my guy always weighs it in front of me, so I really don't know why I got one...

i have a small digital scale which are great....... one day i was dry as, so travelled down to my favourite town of ****** to buy, everyone sells there so you dont need to know anyone personally, but you take a chance with weight coz most times everything is already made up... so the first guy to ask me walked me around the back of a shop, pulled out digital scales and sold me correct weight for an ounce, i was impressed..
:bong:

yea scales are worth it i have the old school hang scale for reggie and digi for dank
plus if you are really riped and you want to know how many grams your sandwich weighs or mabye thats just me

no scale for me. I grow and any grower knows that if law enforcement finds a scale around any finished product they automatically add sales to the bust. A med card doesn't matter even in california if sales are part of the bust. then it becomes your job to prove medical only without sales. Besides, I don't sell and I don't normally buy although I just traded a brand new dual whip/element nobel vaporizer model VP101B and $25.00 for a 1/2 ounce of some pretty decent kushberry plus 8 kushberry clones and 1 blackberry clone. Not a bad deal IMO.

I think a scale is a must for any serious weed smoker or dealer.

If dealers find out you don't have a scale they will rip you off to increse profit, even friends.
And a dealer needs ones for obvious reasons.

IMO if you buy more than an a quarter O of on a weekly basis, you need a scale.

A scale is a good investment if you pick up frequently so you can know how much your dealer is actually giving you. You can find scales on ebay for under $10 shipped.

I have one, and it is worth every penny. I have used it to check and make sure I'm getting the right amount. Really helps out when I get a fair amount for more than one person too ;)

i wouldn't be too cheap when it comes to them. $25 will get you a decent scale shipped to your home. also try pawn shops if you don't want to wait for shipping. seems every one i went into had them brand new for like $18.

ha ha triple beam? thats old school coke era stuff man. but can't knock it, whatever works!

oh trust me, i've tried the tried and true triple beams. they are good when it comes to weight.

when "my guy" is paying me a visit and i want to make sure it's on point...i prefer my digital for a quick and accurate number. definitely not knocking the triple beam...but for space, mobility, and concealment why go with anything but digital?

keep on tokin' however you weight it! :roorrip:

Good ole triple beam from a high school fundraiser sale. $5

wish i would've thought of that shit! the local high school just shut down this past summer and they built a new one. Im pretty sure they got all new stuff.

and hell yah i got a scale! well i spilled cough syrup on it recently.. Now everything weighs -500grams.. I wish i had +500grams.
But It is a dog eat dog world out there. It is all about money now a days and SOME Dealers dont give a shit even if they do know you(especially since you cant exactly do a whole lot about it).

Dwight K. Schrute is the freaking man lazybones!

i think its always a good idea unless you have a dealer you totally trust which most of the time you cant. say you buy weed for $10 a gram if they just skimp you just a quarter of a gram on every bag by the time youve bought 10 bags youve been scamed 25 dollars. you can get a nice digi online for $25 so itll pay for itself.

he said it best...i personally dont have one but i want one...only scale i ever used was the food scale at a taco bell i was working at when i was 17...the whole closing crew smoked out in the lobby a few times...memories...lol

Back
Top Bottom