Scasker's 1st Coco LED Grow - Pink & Donny's Flowers 2016

Scasker

Hello all!
I live In Colorado and I'm starting to take up growing and seeking some Bud tender jobs. I've always wanted to grow but never got the chance until now. Any Advice you can give me on my first grow I would really much appreciate it

I picked up 6 clones from Nasty Nugz, a grower in my area about a month and half ago and he sent me this info about the strains:

3 piñk and 3 DF (Donnatellos flowers or Donnys flower for short).

"Piñk is a 8-9 week indoors or first or second week in NOV outside, mostly indica hybrid with a very fruity and sweet bud. Grows shorter but makes big top buds and a very full bush. Gets purplish and pink near the end of its life. Thc tests around 20-23 so far. Nice happy but lazy buzz. Good for inflammation pain too.

DF is most of my fans favorite. She is a 9 week indica indoors or mid November outside. She is 100% purple flowering! Her buds will be purple from the first day of flower on. And make a sour and flower like smell with tons of med sized buds all over the bush. Grows taller than pink so make sure if it's in a greenhouse it has head room. About 20% most times thc. Couch lock high. "

Vegetative stage ~45days
Indoor Coco using Bushdoctor's Coco Mix and FloraSeries Trio as nutrients
400W LED COB with 2 heat sinks
Temp and RH unknown until a meter is purchased
pH of Coco maintained between 5.8-6.5
How often are you watering? Every other day, alternating with plain water and 1/2 strength FloraSeries

re: Scasker's 1st Coco LED Grow - Pink & Donny's Flowers 2016

I would like to mention that this grow is a co-op with my partner in crime, Pre-Med Grow :love: These pics are from his journal but we have the same plants so why upload twice haha!

IMG_310512.JPG

IMG_310410.JPG

IMG_310315.JPG

IMG_310210.JPG

IMG_310114.JPG

IMG_309914.JPG

1 month Clone of Mango Chocolope (2 growing in Flower tent right now)

IMG_310017.JPG

Jah Kush - 36 days old - 2 days since topping

IMG_310613.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom