Scrog help!

tugasonasol

Hello everyone I have some doubts about this technique that i would like to apply to my babys
I'll show you my setup and my plants and then i ll put the questions :

Its a 150 W HPS light

IMG_20150301_225214.jpg

1st Should I use this technique with my setup or there is other better techniques ? Or should I do nothing just let it grow like this? :p
2nd I have a very short and bushy plant the left one ("afgooey") can I SCROG she as well ? Because she is soo short the internode distance is very small and the branches are vey tight, also I think I screwed up by topping her making her even more bushier
3rd If I SCROG when should I put the net?

Thanks hope you can help me

First off, is that your whole grow space?? if it is you should only have 1 plant in there and that will still be tight. If you have more room to work with then top the short bushy plant again after a few nodes and a scrog would be great. If you dont have any more room, you should consider flowering soon as they will double in size and you will run out of room. A scrog works great if you plan on having multiple colas, but you do not have room in there for that.

First off, is that your whole grow space?? if it is you should only have 1 plant in there and that will still be tight. If you have more room to work with then top the short bushy plant again after a few nodes and a scrog would be great. If you dont have any more room, you should consider flowering soon as they will double in size and you will run out of room. A scrog works great if you plan on having multiple colas, but you do not have room in there for that.

Thanks for the answer
Unfortunately thats the only space that i have, so the scrog technique is better to forget right ?
So should I change the clock when ? right now ? one more week ?
I ve recently topped them I think i should let the new growth grow a little bit more and then change the clock am i right ?
Let me know what your thoughts are

if you just topped, give a week to recover before you switch the lights. You plants will double in size likely the first couple weeks of flower. you might want to think about re potting as well to make sure you have enough room for roots. this should also be done a week before flipping lights. these are just my thoughts though....

if you just topped, give a week to recover before you switch the lights. You plants will double in size likely the first couple weeks of flower. you might want to think about re potting as well to make sure you have enough room for roots. this should also be done a week before flipping lights. these are just my thoughts though....

Precious toughts tought :D Thank you my friend !

Back
Top Bottom