Sea of Green setup and schedule

erockhardass

Hello

I am setting up a sea of green cabinet, with 18 square feet on the bottom and 18 square feet on the top. I plan on having a separate veg/flower chamber and need to set up a schedule so I can cycle the plants and not run out of room. How many clones should I start with? I have a separate cloning chamber so I will have enough space on each level. I wanted to veg for like 2 weeks after clones have rooted, and then 8 weeks for flowering correct? Is there any sort of schedule I can look at to figure out how many to start and when to cycle?

The first thing you need to do is chose the strain you are going to grow. If you are going sea of green I suggest an Indica plant as they stay short and do not branch out. I grow Auora Indica. You can get the seeds from Nirvana seeds. I keep the plants in veg until they are 16"'s then start flowering. Due to the structure of the plants you will be able to grow more plants in a small area.I use Fox farm soil, bat Guano made into a tea during veg and big bloom for flowering. While in veg I give them 1 cup of water with the guano in it every other day until the plants are 16"'s. During flower I give them 1 up of mixed water and big bloom every other day for the first 2 weeks then go to 2 cups every other day for 5 weeks, then just water the last 2 weeks to remove any taste from the blooming agent.

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom