Sealing & Venting Room

Ronster

I have a 3-tent bedroom setup, under low-wattage custom LED lights, and the growing medium is dirt. The entire setup has just been moved here from a different location, and I will have some smell problems with the neighbors if I try to vent the room with fans all summer. I have had different ideas thrown my way. I realize the most effective way is to seal the room, install an intake & exhaust out of the window, but that requires 2 fans, filters, and means there is a lot of motor noise to subdue (more $$$), as well as requiring the use of a stand-alone A/C. I was told by a retailer friend that I can simply connect a large carbon-filter to a motor, hang it from the ceiling, and turn it on as a big air scrubber, while keeping the room sealed, and use a stand-alone A/C. He swears the cracks in the room will admit enough air in, but my concern is, how does the old air get out? Can this setup possibly recirculate enough air to work? I would very much appreciate any thoughts & ideas, coz summer is coming!

Back
Top Bottom