Searching Black People for No Reason Isn't Police Work, It's Discrimination

If you don't think racial profiling is a real problem, I'd like to introduce you to some young men who beg to differ. Anyone in the black community who opposes marijuana legalization should see this video:

Is it any wonder that the consequences of our marijuana laws fall hardest on people of color? If that's who police are stopping and searching, then that's who will be arrested and stuck with a criminal record the rest of their life. The whole situation is so blatantly horrible and unfair, it's hard to believe anyone was even remotely surprised to see NAACP finally speaking out about it.

YouTube - How Does It Feel to be Stopped and Frisked?

NewsHawk: Ganjarden: 420 MAGAZINE
Source: StoptheDrugWar.org
Author: Scott Morgan
Copyright: 2010 StoptheDrugWar.org
Website: Searching Black People for No Reason Isn't Police Work, It's Discrimination

Yeah, it's true. As a black man in america alot of people see you as a criminal before they see you as a person, and that's if they see you as a person at all. People come on here and whine about how some one may get rich if cannabis is made legal, how the quality will suck, how the current growers won't be making six G's a pound anymore, but how about the fact that for you to get into trouble for possession you'll have to get busted by a federal agent. We blacks have the hardest time with cops, in general if you're not doing anything wrong, you won't be hassled by the pigs. But when you're seen as a criminal before your recognized as a person, it's very hard to get anywhere, even down your own street. At this time I shall recall a piece of info that i heard and can't site but, what i heard was that when observed teachers singled out children of color,(not just blacks) as trouble makers. They would punish children of color for things that the white kids got away with, the one i remember is in high school all of the preppy little girls got to wear the miniskirts and booty shorts while black girls were sent home for wearing the same attire. I'm not saying that legalization would stop racial profiling, but when we get down town we won't be just a bunch of drug using criminals, We'll be the innocent who has the right to sue the living fuck out of those filthy fucking shit eating assholes, better known as the government.

This is why we as black people must pick are fights better.instead of us fighting one another,and killing each other,educated yourself about who really is the one who is hurting you.a lot of black people think that this is what suppose to happin to us.don"t just die becuase.die for a cuase.

People forget why Cannabis is illegal it's simple Anslinger needed something to do after prohibition and he chose Drugs mostly at the time marijuana and opium/herion to get rid of the immigrants and blacks who smoked cannabis and opium. It was the CIA who taught some of the large scale ******* dealers to make crack and then Regan changed the penalties for coke and crack. Strait EVIL really anything to keep people down more specifically poor people who wanted to relax and didn't have a castle to masturbate in.......legalize it

Just in case you don't know police fuck with people they feel can't do anything back it's a power thing. I'm white, a veteran no record thanks to lawyer friends but trust me. Me and my family have been bullied buy law enforcement all of my life and the still occasionally start up some shit. It's a poor thing they like to fuck with people that will just pay and move along. Don't move along question authority, vote, and start speaking out about this shit everyday. I see police getting away with murder now, stealing our money (all races) and it's brushed under the rug. They stole 5000 from my parents during a drug bust when I was 10 and never claimed it in evidence. Threatened my brother to settle after a officer ran a stop sign and nearly killed him. Don't get me wrong it seems as though if your black they can stop you for that alone but believe me a white guy in the wrong hood they get you too. If you just happen to run into that fuck head be smart not a smart ass don't move don't say shit it's worked for me and when they leave I'm smoking again.

In short...... Fuck the Police!

The Dr. Professor's got it right. You don't have to be a person of color (although I'm sure it helps) to get hassled by the cops. I am also a white guy, middle aged and not wealthy enough to keep an attorney on retainer. Where I'm at, the only way not to get hassled is to stay out of their sight. If and when you do get hassled, it's Yes Sir, No Sir and keep your mouth shut. There's nothing more the cops around here like to do than to beat the shit out of some smart mouth punk and then plant something on 'em for effect. Be smart...don't give the bastards anything...make 'em work for it.

What they don't want is Black, White, Asian, Jew, Muslim getting along sitting aroung talking about their differences rationally with the herb. If we fight someone makes money if we're drunk then we're dumb and we fight and do stupid things and someone makes money. There is a agenda and it's about separation plain and simple if people are separated by lies and hate then they are way easier to control and we are way easier to lie to when we're drunk. We stay in our little groups drinking talking nonsense about each other instead of elevating ourselves and being friends with one another sharing some fine herb.......and we all know that's where it's at I like to remember my evening.

Not that a good beer is not proper on a hot day:)

you are so right.if 2% of the population controls all the$money,that means it is a lot of poor people.if you can keep "THEM" fighting each other we will always have problems.when i use the word "THEM" that means everybody BLACK,WHITE JEW, GENTILE,MEXICAN.WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON IS THAT WE ARE ALL POOR.

Harry Anslinger was put into that "created" position to get MJ made illegal on purpose. The Blacks and Mexicans were the tools that he used. It was W. Randolph Hearst and DuPont that created this monster, to get rich. It worked.

most people don"t know who HARRY ANSLINGER WAS.he took what mexicans had been doing for hundreds of years.they were smoking a natrual plant that grows everywhere in the southwest part of the U.S.A.BLACK PEOPLE got put into this as a fear factor.you have two minority and you send out a message that if they smoke this weed they will become violant and rape white women.it was only a matter of time before the laws were changed

Back
Top Bottom