Seed banks that accept card UK?

Take the time and open an account using Bit Coin's. I am in the USA and have been purchasing top strains from top breeders. It takes a few days for your account to be completely set up and the money you deposit is locked in, safety for you. Many of the seedbanks accept Bit Coin, pretty smooth operation on international orders.

Are the seeds from ebay good?

The only thing to fear is bad weed
The sensi 1s on at the moment are good but there's a company on there something like "the weed shop " non of the 30 seeds germinated but alot of times people have Spare seeds from rep banks they want to sell

Sent from my SM-N910F using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Banks are giving seedbanks a really hard time at the moment.

Freedom Seeds have card payments - next day delivery usually too but don't ship to the US.

Msnl will ship fast but don't guarantee the quality I got critical thunder and less than half poped and got auto cheese 0 out of 5 poped emailed them and they said they only sell them as souviners which is true but they don't care if there old or not there not liable use at ur own risk

Thank you..we shall see..seeds are in the states now..
BTW: I think all UK seed Banks sell as souviners..Not illegal to sell that way but it IS illegal to germinate Silly I know..
I do hope that GDP Fems grow ok..Been after that strain for a while now..They doubled my order for a promo + 5 additional freebies..
I have never been successful with anyone's FREEBIES (Bonza, Seedsman included). The purchased ones do work out ok..weird as they came in breeder pks too.

Sorry to hear about that, seeds cost way too much money for people to be playing those type of games, Herbies Seeds/head shop is a solid vendor that sells quality seeds at decent prices, will ship worldwide/stealth.

Thing's have gotten better, there are seed banks that accept credit cards and have stealth shipping, now if we could just chill out Jeff Sessions.

Back
Top Bottom