Seed or Nanner?

Helpplease

This is the sole plant left in a friends garden after two went hermie. This plant has continued to thrive for weeks and is beginning its two week flush in just days. With that said this bugger was noticed this morning. There is a good chance that some pollen could have hit a few spots (from other plant). This appears to be the only one like it.

The look:

It's coming from within a really fat swollen calyx. Looks round in shape. The top seems to be shiny as if the seed/nanner is visible.. It doesn't look like the nanners I saw in my friends garden before.

Most importantly what to do now? Thanks 420 people!!!

image25860.jpg
image25863.jpg
image25860.jpg
image25861.jpg
image25865.jpg
image25862.jpg
image25864.jpg

I should add that My friend noticed it about a week or so. He figured back then it was a seed growing, but doesnt want to just leave it if it's a nanner. Either way my friend is stoked that at least one plant is going to make it to harvest.

With 420's gel my friend has got this far!

looks like a nanner from here , pictures are not great but i do see what your saying ,m the good news is he pistols are stll very white they change when pollinated and retract into the bud, get some water spray the nanner and pluck it out , keep it from other plants until you do the needful , you will have to check daily for more

image25868.jpg

image25869.jpg

Thank you for the response!! spray bottle and tweezers ready, but just wanted to take a few more pics.

Does this pic make it look more like a seed? It's so hard to deliver a great pic of it. It's definitely in the calyx.

I believe I am three weeks after pulling the hermie plant.

Lightly spritzed then removed using sterile tweezers and dropped into cup of water and flushed.

To far into flower for my friend to risk it. Hopefully it was just a seed from an earlier hermie accident that was taken care of rather quickly.

Wow! Never seen any like the way the last pics grew, very interesting. Did those grow after a defoliation?

Did you end up with many beans after picking them off?

luck had it the last picture they were very low, i had a bad back for about 9 weeks and couldnt get in to see them or check for leaks , i was that bad i couldnt even put socks on for the whole 9 weeks lol , ive started to grow some medical stuff now and i converted my caravan into a new grow place where i dont have to have my back bent all the time ,
all my links are below if you want to have a look :) all in progress :)

P1060967.JPG
P1060974.JPG

Back
Top Bottom