Seed order

Yeah im not sure what the go is there but it was quick as, ordered from them on a monday, seeds came friday ;) have had it with attitude a couple of times too but most of the time its up around 2-3 weeks, i just dont use them anymore because they lost their CC payments and while that was happening they were acting real shady. Kinda like ordering from boveda, i can order direct from the company in the US and they will arrive in 3-5 days :thumb: I think a lot of it is how quick they send the items, i notice with bonza and attitude they are always "processing", "awaiting shipment" etc which can sometimes take up to a week for them to actually put it in the post.

Hey mate, I've used haze.io a few times now. I mainly buy seeds of the Aussie breeder southern star seeds. No customs, but also have got a couple orders that both came through from overseas. I highly recommend em. They also take cc

Cheers

I've used 420 (I love growing marijuana)
So far some quality stuff,
First order was 3 AK autos took just less than a month but it was during Christmas...
Just received my second order of
10x white widows and flower power nutes. Came within 2.5 weeks but paid for postage this time....

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

im surprised you having trouble with CC at the tude?, i know its sister seedbank The Choice Seedbank - Buy Cannabis Seeds Online | Best Marijuana Seeds UK will accept visa but no amex or mastercard, the choice seedbank also has different promos than the tude too...maybe worth a look,
Greenzorro, can you help me?

Back
Top Bottom