Seed overcrowding - Help

decendantof

Okay guys first good morning to you all I need advice . I think i know the answer but i want to make sure before i do anything rash. i planted seeds recently in 2x2 rockwool cubes two a cube and i am now reading (which i should've done more of , i realize my mistake) I planted two seeds per cube with the intention that if one seed didnt germinate the other seed maybe would. Well.. all of the seeds sprouted and as i finish this first week i have anywhere between 6-4.5 inches of height and i have 4-2 sets of leaves for each branch. . I used bag seed not sure if i had male or female plants so what do it do now that all these seeds sprouted. I know overcrowding is a no no but i didnt expect everything to sprout this is my third attempt . So i didnt think it would hurt but i am quickly seeing where this could be a problem as the plants mature and fight for nuts water light. is there anyway to save my babies before this becomes a problem? Also for a little background i am doing a DWC bubbletronics system i made myself and a platinum diamond LED 300watt. in a small grow space . I dont need monsters and am looking to begin flowering in the next 2 weeks. I am willing to get rid of a few to save the lot. I am using a three gallon tub but will eventually go bigger as roots grow. using "growmore" nutes so im doing this synthetic . i have placed a barrier between the stems cardborad to ensure the leaves do not shade others, but is this enough? Thank you for reading you all have a pleasant day

I would cut and second seedlings out. I germinate multiple seeds in one cube all the time with small seed vegetables and then just cut out any extras. Make sure to cut them at the base. Don't try to pull it out, just leave the root in there. Unfortunately, some of the ones you cut out may be female, but that's why your really shouldn't germ cannabis seeds like that. Cheers.

I would cut and second seedlings out. I germinate multiple seeds in one cube all the time with small seed vegetables and then just cut out any extras. Make sure to cut them at the base. Don't try to pull it out, just leave the root in there. Unfortunately, some of the ones you cut out may be female, but that's why your really shouldn't germ cannabis seeds like that. Cheers.

Hey there thank you s much i figured from looking at photos no ones photoes loked like my grow so i did just that i was very hurt but hey as yu asad i can always replant any extras. Thank you so much for the reply i will keep you posted how i do

Back
Top Bottom