Seedling leaf issue

4d3gr33s

420 Member
Hey guys, this is my first grow, looking for a little advice on a issue I am seeing in my leaves, a little yellowing around the edges. I was initially thinking it was the LED was too close so I have moved it up. I will give as much detail as I can, if I miss anything just ask! Appreciate any feedback.

Purple Kush
planted 17 days ago
Growing in Fox Farm Happy Frog
Humidity was high 70's during 2 weeks of 24 lighting
switched to 18/6 last night, humidity dropped to 40's (raising to 50ish now)
temp has been steady mid 70's (peaked at 80, lowest was 65)
HLG 100 LED light, it was about 2 ft from plant, moved to about 3.5 ft when i first saw the yellowing 2-3 days ago.
grow tent is 27x27x48 - just the one plant in the tent
started first low dose round of nutrients yesterday (sensi grow a & b)

Attachments

• IMG_2040.jpg
    IMG_2040.jpg
    864.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2041.jpg
    IMG_2041.jpg
    697.6 KB · Views: 72
started first low dose round of nutrients yesterday (sensi grow a & b)
Happy Frog already has plenty of nutrients, and a young plant does't need much. Others can specifically ID what that plant has too much of, but that's issue #1. Also, lower the light again..a growing plant needs light...get it within 12-18" and if it's dimmable, drop it to 75% for a day or 2 and then crank to 100%.
:goodluck:

Happy Frog already has plenty of nutrients, and a young plant does't need much. Others can specifically ID what that plant has too much of, but that's issue #1. Also, lower the light again..a growing plant needs light...get it within 12-18" and if it's dimmable, drop it to 75% for a day or 2 and then crank to 100%.
:goodluck:
Thanks for the input, still lots of new growth this morning but the lower two leaves look worse than yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom