Seeking advice

stoneddude

hey guys, could you please help me out, I have applied for a Job and today i found out that I got the job. I smoked a little over 2 weeks ago, I am an active person and i weigh 120lb, My drug test is tommorow and I drink ALOT of water daily being thst i have 12 kidney stones hanging out. Should i be concerned about not passing ?

Re: Seeking advice..

If you never smoked before and the test you are subject to is an Emit test (instant test), you should be fine. I think if it is a lab test, there is a good chance that you will be ok as well, however if you used more than that 1 time 2 weeks ago and it is a lab test, there is a chance that you will not be clean enough to pass.

as a sponsor, we offer 420Magazine members a 15% discount on all purchases. Simply use coupon code 420MAG during checkout.

Re: Seeking advice..

Just follow the normal rules for dilution the morning of the test
Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.
Because you are trying to flush kidney stones you maybe over hydrated for testing purposes and the test may come back negative dilute. If it does be sure and tell your employer that if the test fails. And make sure you have some sort of medical documentation to show that you do have kidney stones.

Back
Top Bottom