Selecting the proper light

Chlorobyte

Hello,

I have been searching for a small light to put inside of the flowering chamber in my growbox and have almost made my final decision. It has come down to California light works solar flare 200w unit. My question lies in wether or not I should get the full cycle unit, or the bloom booster unit. This light is going to be placed inside of a flowering chamber, so my first choice was the bloom booster. Although I'm not an expert on LEDs and, seeing as there are seperate units there's obviously a spectrum difference for the flowering. (And the bloom booster has been noted as a "Supplitmenter" on several sites)

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

I have been searching for a small light to put inside of the flowering chamber in my growbox and have almost made my final decision. It has come down to California light works solar flare 200w unit. My question lies in wether or not I should get the full cycle unit, or the bloom booster unit. This light is going to be placed inside of a flowering chamber, so my first choice was the bloom booster. Although I'm not an expert on LEDs and, seeing as there are seperate units there's obviously a spectrum difference for the flowering. (And the bloom booster has been noted as a "Supplitmenter" on several sites)

Thanks for your feedback.
I just got the G8 C3 Enhanced Full Spectrum LED with flower booster. In my case, a simple push of the flower booster button increases the power by 160 watts among the targeted red diodes and some of the others for flowering. Sounds like your bloom booster is similar. I'm not that familiar with Cali light Works stuff but I searched real quick and didn't see any lights that were 200 watts or had flower or bloom booster models?? In any event, bloom boosters on lights are generally going to add extra power, red light, and maybe UV light depending on the light. Flowers need more red light as they get further into bloom and further from veg. So you gotta check out if the built in bloom booster adds anything significant or not. Check what it adds in terms of power/wattage/draw. Check what spectrums get boosted when it's engaged (likely reds, mostly). These are what you wanna use to compare. Two cents.

Back
Top Bottom