Semi-new member

spysmasherr

2nd post here so.. yeah semi new. I was wondering if I could move my plants out of the grow closet for a day or two and put them in my attic as I get closer to the holidays. Just don't want my young nephews smelling the stuff. I have room in the attic to hold the plants for a few days with some windows for light..
Thanks
spysmasher

Welcome to 420!!!

I don't think you'll have a problem moving the girls to the attic. As long as you have sufficient light and circulation.

To avoid added stress try moving them there for a couple hours a day to get them acclimated to the new environment. Because window light could be a bit more intense then the other lights.

Best of luck!

Welcome to 420!!!

I don't think you'll have a problem moving the girls to the attic. As long as you have sufficient light and circulation.

To avoid added stress try moving them there for a couple hours a day to get them acclimated to the new environment. Because window light could be a bit more intense then the other lights.

Best of luck!

What if I kept them in the attic for two days in the dark? Would that hurt them?
spy
smasherr

Back
Top Bottom