Seperating THC Oil from ISO Alcohol

4theist20

Does anyone know how to seperate and extract the oil while leaving nasty shit and the ISO behind after you clean your pieces out?

Ok... One more question... How exactly should I go about evaporating the ISO? Just leave it sitting out for a day or so? Or should I heat it up. (Would heating it up activate the THC and ruin the resin?)

get a pot and fill it like half way with water. Get the water to a boil on an ELECTRIC (not gas, alcohol is flamable!) Put the alcohol in a glass bowl and place ontop of the pot of water. Like a double boiler. Don't put on a hard boil. Get it just to steady boil. Right when the iso evaporates take the plate off the heat. Scrape up what you have and bam ISO oil.

This is now
20191025_223455.jpg

At least myself, I would not be using Isopropyl Alcohol. Most of it you will find is denatured, meaning it has chemicals added to it which are meant to make you feel sick if consumed. 150-190 proof Ethyl Alcohol that you would get in a liqour store, like Everclear or Golden Grains, would be my choice.

You should follow the Rick Simpson method. When it is reduced enough in a rice cooker put a few drops of water in the last amount to make sure all the alcohol is burned off. Water boils at a higher Temperature than the alcohol.

Then you transfer the remaining oil. into a small metal dish and place it on a coffee warmer or oven. It is done when their is no activity or bubbling in the oil.

Back
Top Bottom