Shasta County Planning Commissioners Approve New Medical Pot Laws

Great site Bongmaster Ben. Love to see the message getting out their in any form ... We just have to keep putting the truth about marijuana in the public forums and erase all the political bull...
:surf:

When you sign and send the email material from this site, in order to get heard by Jim Nielson (2nd assembly district), you get this email from his office:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for your email. I appreciate your taking the time to contact my office. Due to the large volume of electronic communication that my office receives, I am not able to personally respond to each e-mail that is sent.

To manage the large amount of e-mails efficiently we request that you provide your comments via my public website at Assemblyman Nielsen or please fill out the contact form here.

If appropriate, my staff will be in touch with you promptly to respond to your inquiry or suggestion. If you require immediate assistance, please contact my District Office at (530) 223-6300 or my Capitol Office at (916) 319-2002. Your direct input helps me to better serve the needs of the 2nd Assembly District.

Again, thank you for your communication.

Sincerely,

Jim Nielsen
Assemblyman, Second District

He must be getting LOTS of mail these days...:rollit:

Back
Top Bottom