She'll be coming round the mountain

Julie Gardener

Hi all, I am here to learn the art of growing some dank meds. I've been following a few of the threads. The one who got my attention is Irish Boy"s latest thread (entertaining and full of humor as well as tons of great info from experienced growers putting in their ideas and knowledge). Everyone is so helpful!! Cant wait to get around to all of the other threads with comparisons and good stuff everyone has to offer. Really looking forward to learning alot from this site and putting it into practice. :peacetwo:

Hi HS, thanx for stopping by and saying hello!! It gives me a chance to learn how to post and work all the bugs out. lol ...I,m trying to catch up on Irish's current grow, I'm right at page 52 trying to suck all that info in and seeing all the other good journals I will have to catch up. Haven't had a chance to look at anybody's pages yet. Prolly saying to much huh lol... anyways, hi back at ya!!!:peace:

:welcome:to the 420Mag Family. We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness across the globe. We provide the most comprehensive up to the minute Cannabis News worldwide, so you know all the facts. I will provide some links that will keep you well informed on late breaking news across the world. We also have Legal Medical Marijuana Gardens that will blow your mind. 420Mag has members from around the world who count on us, and the friendships forged here to get the truth about Cannabis.
Why not https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? If there is anything we can assist you with just say the word. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Facts and Information - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Petitions & Initiatives - 420 Magazine
Plant and Bud Photos - 420 Magazine
Growers Forums - 420 Magazine
Deep Purple in DWC
Indoor Multiple Strain Perpetual- Sour D, Skunk Dog, Purple Nurple, Train Wreck

Thanks everyone for stopping by and welcoming me! I'm still following a few journals and learning alot. My goal is to grow with LED's and organic soil and compost to create the best quality meds I can. Lots of intelligent info going on :reading420magazine:...Great site!!!

Welcome RubiVroom!

That's a name of an album by one of my favorite bands:)

You got me right lol Soul Coughing...fell in love with them when I first heard them years ago and have used that album title as a nick name ever since, just changed the y to i. Would love to make a strain called Rubi Vroom one day that gives you an upbeat, can do feeling to help with depression or ADD. Maybe someday :wood:

RV

:welcome: to :420: brother. Enjoy this site, it's full of useful information

Hey HR, thanks for saying hi. Funny, I was just checking out your journal the other day, just wasn't logged in to subscribe. Will change that asap and :goodluck:
For sure there's lots of great info around here. Been checking out Docbud, Irish, SS all full of good discussion, experiments and lessons...any other journals you might recommend pls let me know...:thanks:

-RV

I wish they would get back together, I would love to see them live. I have 3 of their albums and listen to them all the time, especially when I've been smokin:tokin:

I was lucky to have seen them live twice, once at the El Ray in Hollywood and somewhere else I can't remember, too long ago lol This was over 10 years ago, whew, time flies :rollingeyes: It was a great show, they are some clever fellas:bravo:

-rv

Back
Top Bottom