Shipping question. URGENT help?

mesrone

Hey everyone. I have a question that I could really use some help with. Ive been trying to find information online but cant seem to find an answer anywhere...

Here is the scenario. Im in Alaska at the moment. But am moving back to california.. As my equipment was a pretty penny, I would like to just bring my things with me to set up again once in california... It would seem foolish and not really time/ financially sound to sell all my stuff and then buy new equipment when i get down there...
Im flying, but am shipping my car on the ferry down to seattle with all of my belongings( much cheaper to load into your car instead of ship through fedex, usps etc)... Now I think it would be safe to ship things like my lights and fans and ballast etc. But the first concern, is when the TSA uses dogs to sniff all the cars for drugs, the chance that the smell will have stuck to my equipment. Obviously i wont be sending any MJ or seeds in my car. But if a dog sniffs it out, and they search through my car and find all my equipment, Im nervous about them taking it or something along those lines...
My second concern, is with the ferts. How safe would it be to ship all my ferts down which are still almost totally full...
ANY HELP WOULD BE AWESOME!!

and Butcher, heavyherb, *************, and everyone else that was following my grow, and i was following theirs, Ive been crazy busy lately and now dealing with a move... so i will try to start catching up with everyone as soon as i can..

Re: Shipping question... URGENT help?

there is nothing illegal about ferts/lights ect. get some bleach wipes and give it all a once over and you should remove any odder build up.

Back
Top Bottom