UPS shipping busted?

Re: UPS shipping busted??????

dude just one thing that is total bullshit i think il be a cop somday and keep an eye out for all these pricks and help u guys out

Here is my legal advice: If you are going to knowingly break the law, then dont get caught.

^ better yet, get a P.O. Box, and if your too cheap for that, just have it sent to your post office with your name, mail it to 'Your Name, General Delivery, State, City, Zip' It will goto the post office, and sit on their shelves for 14 days for you to pick it up. Cost not a CENT.

I have ordered many of items online, some from over seas. I believe the timing of all of that is just dumb luck.

Lastly, you should of ordered from one of our trusted vendors, no one has complained about them and searches.

I think Dank's advice here is sound.

What exactly did you order? And BTW, it is a known fact that UPS and Fedex cooperate with law enforcement. There are alot of script mills in the US and Canada that ship opiates both domestic and international. They have setup a system to track shipments from specific businesses (ie. the script mills and online pharmacies). When one of these packages is entered into the system, local law enforcement is notified and they perform a controlled delivery. It's pretty much automatic. New York cops have been busting people this way for a while and they have succeeded in taking down a couple script mills in Florida, who were shipping domestic, using this system. This has yielded some significant results for them because after they bust the person receiving the equipment, they are able to use them to order drugs from other script mills and make more busts. They usually have the person come down to the station and record phone calls with refill services and script mills who mail then get usted when they ship out the narcotics.

I know a guy that got caught up in this game after he got busted recieving hydrocodone in the mail. They had there hooks into him for close to year. They used him to bust half a doizen script mills and 3 locals. 2 of those locals he had push into actually conducting a drug transaction with him. One of the mor einteresting things that they let slip during the course of the script mill busts is that law enforcement also monitors the credit card processing of the businesses they target. Not only will they go after the ups/fedex packages shipped form these businesses, they will also go after the billing addresses and the people who payed for the orders. One guy a know got busted and when they did the controlled delivery they also busted his GF who lived two towns over and payed for it with her credit card.

This system is already in place and UPS & Fedex both participate willingly. It's really not a stretch at all to imagine them applying the same monitoring and controlled delivery methods to businesses who ship hydroponic/indorr gardening equipment even domesticly. This is a logical means used to get the cultivators.

Makes you really think twice before you order that new 1000w ballast setup from some popular hydro store that probably does most of it's business with the cannabis crowd.

Back
Top Bottom