Shopping list help?

420soul

I'm planning on starting a soil grow of Master Kush within a couple of weeks. I plan on growing one plant per 3 gallon (bigger/smaller?)
container. There is a pretty well stocked hydroponic store about an hour away from me. The store carries the Fox Farm, Earth Juice and Alaska brands as well as others. I'd like to pick up fertilizers as well as soil and anything I may need in the future. As I don't want to spend extra time going back and forth to the store I'd like some help with my shopping list. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

Do you have anything yet as far as lights, ventilation?

I had really good luck with FF in soil..

I used FFOF soil, Grow Big, Tiger Bloom, and Cal-Mag + by botanicare.

I added a bit of pulverized dolomite lime (got 20lb bag from home depot for $3) to the soil to keep it pH stable about 1 cup per bag.

To start..

Fox farms ocean forest
FF Tiger Bloom
FF Grow Big
Botanicare Cal-Mag plus
pH UP
pH Down

Digital pH meter.. Look online for pH600 by milwaukee. about $21

Depending on how much room you have to grow in I would bloom in 5 gallon buckets. Dont want root restriction lowering yeild.

tell me about the grow space and what you have..

Its going to be a closet grow in an area 7'L x 2.5'W x 7'H. I'm in the process of getting all the junk out now and converting it. No ventilation as of yet.
I am planning on buying a 400w MH/HPS air cooled light while I'm at the store. I was also planning on cutting the length of the closet down to 4' as I can't afford 2 lights. Do you think a 400w would be best for that size area? Other than that I have black and white Poly 6 mil Pandafilm to cover the walls. And of course the MK seeds. Thanks once again for your input.

Back
Top Bottom