Step-by-Step Guide to making your own shopping list!

buren

Hi all!

I am a rather new member but I have spent the last month-ish mainly lurking around here and reddit, as well as some other grow forum/sites as well. I was completely new to growing and building in the start. So for some reason, I decided to write a guide to help myself understand and now I've polished it into a step-by-step guide I didn't want to just copy and paste the context as I wasn't sure if that's considered plagiarism (not sure if I can plagiarize myself), but this way I can avoid directly linking brand name or other sites other than reddit too.

In the link I explain why it's a "step-by-step guide", and how it will help you to create a stress-free shopping list (unless you really hate doing math :geek:). Note that I am not just listing exact equipment for you to buy, there are plenty of "shopping list" for that. My guide aims to keep you focused on one piece of equipment at a time so newer growers won't be overwhelmed. My English writing skill probably isn't the best but I will continue to make changes to it so any suggestions will be appreciated!

Anyways, I literally just finished writing that guide an hour ago so I'm exhausted (pun intended) :laughtwo:. I hope you enjoy the guide and if I can help with anything I'd be glad to!

:thanks:

__________________________________________________________________________________________
DEAR MODS!
This is for the mods, if my thread violates any rules, please understand that I am just excited and tired at the same time to present my guide. I will make necessary changes to fix if it means others can continue to benefit from my guide! If you feel my post is "sticky-worthy", it would be an honor of mine!

Unfortunately, the mods find my guide redundant so they took off the link. Most of the stuff I wrote is in most guides but I try to simplify mine so beginners can understand. If you just search for these exact words ("Step-by-Step Guide" to making your own shopping list!) in Google, the link in the subreddit microgrowery is the guide I wrote.

Back
Top Bottom