Should I keep my box, invest in a tent or DIY?

GhostPoppi

NOOBIE

Right now I have 2 white widows growing in my box. My setup is 4 cfls for grow and 4 for veg. The only nutrients i have are the ones that came with the box.

I've done 2 grows so far both of them failures (out grew my box).

I want to move on to something bigger but i figure maybe you guys could give me better advice on the switch or just sticking to my box.

If suggesting a tent or a setup for DIY could you provide specifics on what too buy

I would check out the 4x4 grow tent thread. Hard for someone to make any recommendation without knowing how much space you have, how much money you have, etc.

I would check out the 4x4 grow tent thread. Hard for someone to make any recommendation without knowing how much space you have, how much money you have, etc.

I have everything in my closet. I can fit about 5x3

As far as money i would just save up for whatever it may be

You got a tiny area man. Not really much you can do. Maybe fit a 4'x2'x5' tent in there. When you say that you are growing in a box, what exactly are you talking about? A cardboard box? A growbox designed specifically for plants? What kind of height do you have inside this box?

That is pretty short unless you are running NFT. Here is what I can suggest for you, this is the basics:

Apollo 32"x20"x62" Grow Tent
6" duct fan
Fan speed controller
Old Style Mars Hydro 300 watt LED light x2 from eBay seller Marshydro
Humidifier

That's what I would do if I had your limited space. Sorry you bought that cash crop 4.0, doesn't seem like it would be easy to grow with.

My issue i feel was just beginner bumps. I kind of figured out a good time to change my plants over to veg so that they don't grow to tall. I also am looking into probably TMI'ng my plants so that they grow wider instead of tall and into my lights.

I'll look into your suggestion though. How much do you think that would cost me altogether?

About $300. If you are going to continue with the Cash Crop you need to look up NFT growing. And you can grow 12/12 from seed, that may help.

Back
Top Bottom