Should i quit for social acceptance

Should I quit smoking for social acceptance?

• Yes

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%
  • Just keep it on the dl

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sowastedicanfly

hey ok well basically im in a delimma. Well ive been in a depressed state for a while. I know why, its because im not really been included in anything that my friends are doing. So i talked to one of my friends, and he said that its not really him its just that most people know me as a pothead and thye dont really like those type of people. So the whole reason im sad is because i feel like ive been seperated from the group and i dont know weather i should stop smoking or just keep it on the dl or just keep being me. right now im just sad because i already knew this but its sinking in for the first time. what should i do.

you shouldn't quite smoking unless it's holding you back or controlling your life. Anyone can lead a productive life while still continuing to smoke pot, you control the drug don't let it control you.

I mean its only a drug if you really love it keep it on dl or make new friends if not just quit or just dont do it nearly as often

That's weird...
Most of my friends smoke, if they don't, then they still hang out...
I'd keep it on the dl for a while...

well i had that dilemma at first with my friends when i started smoking and i just said you can't hate it if you tried it and then i would get them to try it and they liked it after that.

Take up drinking, thats what all the cool kids do. :peace: :bong: :joint:

i was the same way, everyone would say god damn drug addict. fucking dopefiend. and other stuff to me. i just said fuck them, they dont accept me smoking so that means they dont accept me. i just started to chill with people who either smoked or didnt care about smoking weed. next thing you know most of the old friend took up smoking too. but i didnt chill with them ever again for disrespecting me and my pothead culture. lol. well i say just keep it on the DL, but if you fell like its the weed than cut back.

don't quite for anybody or reason unless it's for you and your own personal reasons or health not because of what others say about you. Peace!!!!

yeah, get some new friends man, those guys arent worth shit if their judgin you cause you just love a plant.

if you like smoking weed then don't stop. you don't need to change yourself for nobody. fuck them and go find some new friends that are not judgemental.

im a pothead and i don't care who knows. well i take that back. my family doesn't know.

Yeah bro make new friends, fuck those other ones. If they dont wanna hang out with you cause you smoke pot, they're not good friends anyway. I felt like that before man, all you gotta do is chill that shit will go away after awhile.

like all the other replys to this thread. fuck em
who the fuck are they to judge you?

listen I met a bunch of kool people just through smokin herb. and I believe weed brings peope together man. I connected with different people who where there for the same things I am.
the reefer
soo puff on little one

There's no simple answer. Why do you hang with people who don't smoke? Do they do things that interest you? Do you otherwise respect them? Do you WANT to be friends with them? It's like getting married; sometimes compromises have to be made because the other person has attributes that you really like. It seems to me that you are not hanging with people who do smoke. So, you're not likely to lose any friends by not smoking as much or at all. Your dealer will always be there (as long as any dealer is, yeah, right) and will always be glad to take your money. So, just get some for yourself and just be discreet. It's a choice you have to make.

Back
Top Bottom