GTs

YaBoyBigDean

of all the time ive smoked i have never in my life done a GT. i really wanna try it but i dont know if i will get too fucked up i dont wanna get REALLY HIGH.. cause then i kinda get paranoid but i always have fun with it when i dont get FUCKED UP im really chill but once i get past that point im a different person and its not so enjoyable. im just wondering do you guys think i should try a GT to at least know if i like it or not.. or could you tell me what gets you as high as doing a GT. (like how many bowls do you have to go through to get that high?) but please let me know what you think i should do..

gravity toke.. i dont know what you guys call em.. ive always been under the impression trhey are called gt.. you know with a bucket 2 liter bottle. water in the bucket.. i think u know what im talking about now right?? im pretty sure its not like a west coast only thing..

ooh i gotcha, ive never heard that acronym (GT)

but yeah, like a gravity bong, never done it but know what it is

last time i saw a good buddy of mine he was still trying to break my rep for not coughing hahaha, busted oyt the gravity bong and still couldnt do it! XD

im not worried about what the people i talk in my town and stuff think i wanna know what you guys think you guys are alot more experienced with smoking i dont wanna limit my experience like you said.. but also i dont wanna try it and have a bad high like a said.. i guess ill just do it at home or somthing where i know im safe.. invite some people over and stuff. (dont wanna do it by myself i feel like a hardcore druggie haha)<<<not that theres anything wrong with that though.. justwondering. have you guys had any bad experiences?? and im told that schwag will do the job and not to waste my money on chronic.. is that true?

a bad high is due to the stuff in your head and uncomfy environments ect. not due to the way MJ is consumed

I've seen a gravity bong in use over at some persons house but never actually partaken in one. I might make one this weekend or something.

Methical I gave you a rep point. Gravity bongs are more of a party favor with fellow tokers, it burns weed fast and kills the throat. I got fucked up pretty good last time I tried it with two other friends but its just like smoking alot and going a little past what you normally consume. I will break it down so its simple, if you smoke good weed you will get high if you smoke alot of good weed you get stoned. Its not the method its the quality and quantity of your smoke.

Just give it a try, ive never tryed a gravitry bong, but my buddy made a 2 liter ( sorta like a gravity except without water) He used a plastic grocery bad taped to the cut out part of the 2 liter. Just puh it all the way into the 2 liter, light and pull out, then push back in .... Sorta like a gravity but without the water .... I've tryed that and got pretty fucked up, but nothing that bad ....

i've made a bunch of gravity bongs and only about 1/2 of them have worked good, if u got the chance to hit a good workin gravity bong do it, it's fun, u'll prob couch, its just like a huge bong hit

YaBoyBigDean said:
im not really sure how to make one though.. but i have friends who do..
It's alright. I prefer regular bongs though.

they are fun to pull out at certain occasions....yeah not sure how fun this way would be alone

another good thing about gravity bongs are that the people with not as much lung power as the rest of us(i am blessed with iron lungs but we all arnt) can get the huge rip a lot easier

Back
Top Bottom