Showing white hairs and Light dilemma

Rocketman1238

I have two automatic plants one of them showing white hairs, is this a sign of soon to be buds or is it a part of the automatics. Next is my pakistan valley (photoperiod) that is showing white hairs but is that just do to with the lighting. All of my plants are outdoors-any tips on that as well and whats the difference between indoors light and other things with indoors and should i introduce fluorescent daylight lighting - they sit in pots of miracle grow soil mixture and have been receiving plenty of rain water, not to much to leach them.
thanks a million for all the advice.:thanks: in advanced
image2704.jpg
image2703.jpg
image2616.jpg
image2615.jpg

I don't think it's the being outside that does it, it's the shorter light period that does it. Once the plant sees shorter days, the flower cycle begins.

If you've gone into flower, that's that, can't go back to veg as far as I know.

I'm guessing you didn't want to be in flower yet, if so, you might want to start a few more plants and let these play out the cycle they are in.

The autos start showing white hairs (the beginnings of a bud) very early in the process because that's how they work, they don't react to a photoperiod like common plants. So there's nothing you can do about those, just keep them fed and happy.
If the others are also showing white hairs is because the light period is too short, less than 13 hours of light a day will trigger the flowering. You can revert this by using artificial light and increasing exposure to 18 hrs (ideally), but if you grow outdoors then that might be an issue.
The temperature is also important, if you're a cool place then it's gonna be hard to trick the plant into thinking it's not winter.

So other than increasing light exposure there's nothing you can do. Sorry.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom