Sick plants?

kilimanjaros

Hi, im new to all the growing buissnes, but recently my plants started showing signs of sickness, i think.
the plants are over a month old, and some , not all, leaves have tiny white/light brown dots on them, and like white veins in some places.

I grow them outside and use cal-mag , these spots are new, they developed over the last 3 days, and i wantes to ask, if this is some sickness/viruse or just part of the growing, because mostly only the big leaves and the ones who came out first have these spots and veins.

i couldnt find an anwser on the internet, closes that i found was that this is some scale bug infestation and a solution of vegetable oil and tap watter applied on the leaves should kill the bugs.

anyway, hope someone has encountered a simular problem, i also have a bad ressolution picture.
2016_06_14_14_48_26.jpg

i did, but non of them quite match my plants, my plants are the right color green, and i got a kickass cal-mag with extra minerals and vitamins, so im pretty sure its not a deficit of somethings, im not sure what it is, thats why i came to a forum.

i have, but that didnt really fit aswell, these spots are a bit different, and i couldnt find any traces of mites, also i tried coting some leaves with olive oil, where the dots where most, and most of the dots cleared up a bit, so i guess they were just scale bugs or something

Back
Top Bottom