Skunk butter recipe 4 when you cant smoke

Kathryn

You know when you REALLY could do with just a little buzz at work :rolleyes: ...break, dinner, on your way home on the bus...it doesnt matter! This is the ideal way to enjoy skunk -without bringing attention to yourself ;) with its gorgeous smell when you are smoking it! Much easier than sneaking off for a pipe!

Now then, butter of course is much better than margarine :D (like steak and sausages, silk and cotton, cognac and brandy)...there is always a 'cheaper' version.

In the UK, I use a 250g pack of 'lurpack' best butter, INTO A COOL PAN...DO NOT WARM THE PAN UP OR LET THE HEAT GET TOO HIGH, YOU DO NOT WANT THE BUTTER TO :mad: BURN! Then for every 250g butter, you will need approx 3.5g skunk. MAKE SURE THAT IT IS BONE DRY. TO THE POINT WHERE IT JUST CRUMBLES OR GOES 'GLASS-LIKE' AND CRISPY (leaving to stand for a few hours in the open room normally does the trick)...crumble it as loosely as you can on to a plate, and then sprinkle into the gently melting butter - TURN OFF THE HEAT IMMEDIATELY, make sure mixed properly and pour straight into a butter dish and refrigerate...remember to keep giving the butter a mix while setting, (until a teaspoon wont go through easily) and ...VOILA...

This should make enough sandwiches for lunch for the week - at least, and enough to make 'party-sarnies' for 10-12 people! Enjoy, but a word of warning...be patient with the 'hit'...it has a tendency of creeping up on you!

Good luck,

Kathryn x

i get lifted said:
i couldnt imagine sacrificing an 8th of skunk. sorry.
trust me...I hated the same thing parting with an eigth can be traumatising, but until you try the butter -plz dont knock it...go on, give it a go-just an teenth in half the butter!! See if Im right! x

i get lifted said:
thats what im talkin about.
I'd rather smoke it on the bus...but there is times that I cant and would rather have it some way than none! Plz give it a go...even with half the butter and a teenth...go on -be a devil! You wont be disappointed! x

i get lifted said:
thats what im talkin about.
I would rather smoke it on the bus too, but there are times whe this just isnt possible...better to have it some way than not at all! Plz give it a go with half the butter and skunk and see what you think? Ive been growing for years (about 12) and have experiemented to the extreme...go on- be a devil, you wont be disappointed!

Back
Top Bottom