Skywalker and Doctor - 35 Days into Flowering

AbrahamA

Hey guys! I just wanted to share some pictures of my plants. I've got Doctor and Skywalker OG 35 days into flowering. I've used the mainlining technique during veg stage in order to create 8 main colas, so I've got 16 main colas in total for both plants. It'd be cool if you guys check out the photos and let me know if there's any problems with them as far as you could see from pictures. My only worry is that, since I'm inexperienced, Skywalker might've turned hermie. I don't know for sure, I did some research, but I hope you can help me out with my worries.

A picture of Skywalker from far:

A picture of Doctor from far:

Skywalker's body:

Doctor's body with some leaves on the bottom falling off:

Bud shot of Skywalker:

Bud shot of Skywalker (you may see on this one why I'm worried about hermie issue):

Bud shot of Skywalker (on this one, you can see what worries me. I may be completely wrong, again I'm a complete beginner, but those 2 ball-like forms under the second set of leaves from top worries me a little)

Bud shot of Skywalker (you can see again on the left, underneath the second set of leaves, there's a ball-like form. I don't know what exactly that is.)

Bud shot of Doctor:

Bud shot of Doctor:

Thanks for help! I'm sort of worried sick haha. I'll be waiting for your response!

(Edit: descriptions were in the wrong place)
(Edit 2: all of the seeds I'm using are feminized, and I bought them from a reputable seed bank. I'm just worried because it's my very first grow so I don't know how to spot this type of detailed problems. Thanks!)

Hmmm... it does look like some nanners to me. But it's really hard to see in the purple light. Any chance you could upload some close ups in natural light? Does it look like there are a lot of them? I've heard of some people just plucking them off and moving on. Also, did you have anything significant happen during flowering? Light schedule issues, heat, cold, anything that could be really stressful?

Hey man! Thanks for the quick response. I'll take some pictures under natural light and post them here. They didn't have any light schedule issues, I haven't opened the tent at all once it went into dark cycle; heat and cold haven't been an issue either. It's usually around 24-28 Celsius, sometimes 22 during dark cycle; The only problem I had for a couple of days was that I was late to pull the light higher, and even that didn't really cause any visible issues. The bud production has been great so far. I just saw those today, and I've been paying close attention to the plants. Also, those little balls have pistils. I also gave them a gentle squeeze, there was nothing inside. They felt/looked like curled leaves to me, but I'm really not sure. Also, only the tallest colas have them (2 colas). The others don't seem to have anything that looks like them. As I said, I'll post pictures tomorrow, but if they're nanners, should I just pluck them out? There's maybe 4-5 of them in total. I also don't have any yellow leaves, they are all green and heathy!

Oh thank god. I've been continuing my research and ran into "calyxes." Those things definitely look like what I have. I'll still post pictures tomorrow, but for now I'm relieved.

Hey there again man. I am posting pictures below. At this point, I'm fairly certain my plant is fine. I only see those little balls on two of the main colas, and the ones on the other ones are already bud-hairy (white), and look nothing like nanners or pollen sacks. Then again, you be the judge of it. Thanks so much!

(These are all of Skywalker)

20150502_100552.jpg
20150502_100548.jpg
20150502_100509.jpg
20150502_100505.jpg
20150502_100450.jpg
20150502_100426.jpg
20150502_100348.jpg
20150502_100339.jpg
20150502_100333.jpg
20150502_100302.jpg
20150502_100242.jpg

Thank you so much man. Such a relief! I was worried since I don't particularly know how the plants will look like tomorrow. Still learning!

Thanks man. You've been a great help throughout this first grow of mine. I'll keep posting if I encounter anything suspicious. I'll also let you know what kinda result I got when I get to that point. So excited!

Back
Top Bottom