Slow down growth during flower!

Thirstymuppet

Is it okay to apply lst to a plant in flower? I was thinking of bending over the tallest shoots as I am running out of tent! I'm not long in flower so I'm hoping they slow down with the stretching but if they don't I will have no choice but to bend them. I still have a good bit of room to do something about it now. Are there any other methods available? Feckers have grown an inch a day lately!

Is it okay to apply lst to a plant in flower? I was thinking of bending over the tallest shoots as I am running out of tent! I'm not long in flower so I'm hoping they slow down with the stretching but if they don't I will have no choice but to bend them. I still have a good bit of room to do something about it now. Are there any other methods available? Feckers have grown an inch a day lately!
You can always tie that light to the very top of your tent.
You can bend them carefully and tie them down.

Sativas like to stretch. 60" ceiling 12/12 from seed, this plant would be about a four footer if i didn't bend her. Now I just do it when they need it. This was the second plant I had to do this to in flower. I have begun topping at third node on my younger plants to avoid this, I still ended up super cropping. It's a weed, as long as the stress isn't constant you shouldn't have any trouble

You can always tie that light to the very top of your tent.
You can bend them carefully and tie them down.
Thanks natureman. Yeah I'm not out of room yet by any means. I'm just planning ahead cause they are gone into 5th gear! I'm hoping they slow down and concentrate on making delicious buds! My 1st grow had almost no growth in flower due to bad lighting so I'm in new territory!
I roll the stem between my thumb and forefinger to bend them. Just the right amount and you won’t need to support them until late flower. Too much and they’ll “flop”and need to be tied up. Go ahead and bend away
Thanks for the tip Spitz. I'll try that. ;)
@Ganjagrowergu yeah I have these ones topped. The main offender is indeed a sativa dominant C99.
Thanks for the advice guys. I'll keep an eye on them and if they don't slow down I might start pulling over the tallest ones.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom