Slow growth veg stage

Bluf1sh

Hey guys just looking for some opinions on the plants thus far. I believe they are growing at a slow rate than is normal. Here's some info about this particular grow.

LSD feminized by barneys
8 plants total under 2 300w marshydro LED about 18" away.
Temps have been about 70-75 lights out and 75-81 lights on.
All the plants are a darker green than I normally see but not super dark.
At 5 weeks biggest plants is maybe 9" the others are shorter but they are pretty bushy.
I did fim all plants twice.

Only issues I've had which have been corrected is sometimes night temps dropped to 68-70. That has since been corrected as of maybe week 2 of veg. Other is yellowing of leaves. Transplanted and flushed and seemed to do the trick around week 2 as well. Nodes are pretty stacked and the plants seems decently bushy. Did do a little lst by tie in down the tops to be parallel with the soil for a bit, also with my hand make sure branches get light. I'm concerned the stunted growth, vertical wise, will affect my overall quality and yield. I've since moved then into the flower area and continued on the veg 18/6 for a couple days to adapt and now I've switched to 12/12 for the last two days do to time contains for myself. I only planned on a 4 week veg but went 5 to see if they would stretch a bit but they havent.

Just FYI the flower tent has 2k hps about 3ft above plants right now, no signs of heat stress or bleaching that I can see and they'll be lowered as much as I can without hurting the plants. Also has a mars hydro 300 to hit the underside to on about half the plants, just an experiment see if it helps. Should I be concerned about the slow growth height wise or is it okay because they're pretty busjy? What could be the issue if they are stunted?

Capture438.PNG
Capture2102.PNG
Capture1104.PNG
Capture3102.PNG

Back
Top Bottom