SM-90 During Flowering

RookieJuana

Can some of you pros out there help a newbie out? I thank you in advance! I think at least two of my four (and possibly all four) of my girls are experiencing root rot. I am 37 Days in since making the switch to 12:12. They do not drink hardly anything and by hardly anything, I mean I'm talking one gallon per, and the girls are fine for 7 to 10 days. Some of the leaves are curling and turning. There are fan leaves that are getting crunchy and brown, burnt spots. They're in 5 gallon soil pots. Should I do a flush with the SM 90? Should I just do it light watering? Shall I leave all other nutes out? What about my bone meal? Should I add that? Forgive my ignorance but I have tried doing some research and I can't seem to find the correct answer for my situation. Thanks guys!!! . .

No definitely not growing in a swamp. I have tried to be so so so careful about not ever over-watering! It's just crazy to me how little water they drink. I will check out the link and thank you for your response!

Back
Top Bottom