Small Rust Spots

thc4tch

Looking for some help here all my plants look great and healthy untill about 4 to 5 weeks into flower and then they start to get little brown rust spots on the leaves. I am using reverse osmosis water with calmag added and fox farms nutes and the ph is balanced ??????? Its boggleing me. Grown three diffrent strains and they all tend to do this.

I'm kinda new at this and to this site too. Folks will be more likely to help you if you have pictures and a description of your setup, temp, RH, nutes, feeding schedule and quantities. I wish I had more info for you but am only into week 5 of my first grow and have already chased my tailed so much it makes my head spin.

Had the same issues with the same type of grow. What kind of PH meter do you have?

I had issues with the Milwaukee 6600. Switched to a new PH meter and no more problems.

Funny that you added that you added Cal/Mag. I did the same with my first grow using a R/O filter. I ended up getting rust spots and all kinds of crap. I still associate it with the wrong PH, but I know the wrong amount of Cal/Mag will mess up the intake of other nutes.

I grew in FOX Farms soil. Now that my PH is right, I have no problems at all. Hope this helps.

had the same trouble last year. think mine was due to lockout and salt build up. have you tried flushing the heck out of it? i mistook it for lack of mag.

Back
Top Bottom