Smell

bctoker

Ok, so I have seen this asked in other threads, but no real answer. If I cook cannabutter or firecrackers or something of that sort, will it smell like weed, and if so, will it smell strongly of weed?
Thanks for any help.
-Mike

I made some firecrackers in my house the other day and there was no smell. I made sure the weed was in the center of the cracker and there was peanut butter all around, kind of seal it off if you know what I mean. Cannabutter I heard just reaks up the house tho. Can't confirm or deny this.

Thanks, any other comments?

Yes cannabutter made my whole house smell like buds. And same as above i did the fire crack and didnt have much a smell . It smelled a lil but if u are worreid about the smell cook that and then cook a pizza or something afterwards and ull be good.

Alright thanks for the help.
-Mike

Umm what is a fire cracker?
by firecracker do you mean like an actual firecracker or is that some kind of thing you make?

Burn1Quick.42o said:
Umm what is a fire cracker?
by firecracker do you mean like an actual firecracker or is that some kind of thing you make?
Its two crackers with peanut butter and weed in the middle. Good way of concerving weed and still getting high by eating it.

A firecracker is where you take weed and put it inbetween two crackers with peanut butter on them, the fats and oils in the peanutbutter "absorb" the thc, thus making you high when you eat it.
I have also been reading alot on other forums about the bake and sprinkle method, where you put your bud on a foil tray and cook it in the overn for so long, sprinkle it on your food and eat it. From what I understand the heat breaks down the cell wall, so if you eat it it will make you high. I have a better explanation of this, but I'm too tired to type much more, so tomorrow ill add a explanation.
Peace
-Mike

how long do u put it in the oven and at what tempature

I have heard of people microwaving firecrackers, one of these days Ill try it, just to test it out.

I guess I forgot to add that you DO cook the firecracker.

if i made some fircrakers would i be able to say put them in the fridge and save them for later with out anyloss of thc? this would be after i cooked them:hmmmm: :smokin:

stonedclown said:
if i made some fircrakers would i be able to say put them in the fridge and save them for later with out anyloss of thc? this would be after i cooked them:hmmmm: :smokin:
Thats no problem at all, the peanut butter traps the THC

Back
Top Bottom