Smokin on Christmas?

it all depends, if you're spending christmas with your family and your family doesn't smoke then I don't think it appropriate to spend time with them blazed, however if you're gonna be spending time with all your stoner friends or your family doesn't give a shit then blaze blaze blaze!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Kerbz said:
it all depends, if you're spending christmas with your family and your family doesn't smoke then I don't think it appropriate to spend time with them blazed, however if you're gonna be spending time with all your stoner friends or your family doesn't give a shit then blaze blaze blaze!! :cheesygrinsmiley:
what makes their choice to not smoke more acceptable? you don't need to get in someones face when you smoke, and being blazed might not be the way to go about it, but take a drive or a walk, catch a buzz. whats the harm? life is short, enjoy it.

Sigh, I am the only smoker that voices it in my family.Gotta love being the black sheep. But that does not mean I didn't sneak off and smoke a few when they were not looking. I don't hide it but I am not going to put it in the youngins faces.

I hope everyone had a very stoney chirtmas. Next up New Years Yay for 2007!

:smokin:

I wasn't really expecting to blaze on Christmas but ended up getting realll high, nice ending to a good Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom