Smoking devices?

joebigblue

I'd really appreciate a little help. First, a little background about me...I'm 58, stopped smoking pot 18 years ago for 2 reasons: my lungs were(and are) totally ragged out from smoking weed for 25 years, and also my company was starting drug testing, so I couldn't take a chance. Well, now I'm retired, no drug testing to worry about, and now we have vaporizers. Here's the thing. when I smoked, I used bongs a lot, usually ones I'd made out of pvc,with a carburetor hole drilled above where the stem was. I'm now growing my first crop hydroponic, will get a good vaporizer, but I see these glass bongs that are nothing like what we used back in the day. Diffusers, ice chambers, etc.....I might want one to occasionally hit one time, if I don't want to vape. Can someone educate me about these bongs, and the different features? Thanks, Joe

Yes they're not like they used to be half the generation today wouldn't even know what a carb is lol the only reason I know is due to older ppl always asking where its at just kidding lol ya you would be supprised at ice father's very common works helps cool smoke makes it easier on throat and lungs perculators are cool the little fountain shower head diffusers u see in the neck are okay but pain to clean self diffused ones are cool no down stem hard to clog those and if it does its just the bowl u gotta poke but I would recommend a self diffused with a ice Catcher stay basic and grab a bottle of cleaner to easy takes a swish or two for 30 seconds looks brand new and ur lung should be OK u will get tired of the vape trust me there cool I love mine but it a different high and its just something u wont wanna do all the time good luck and show off the piece when and if u get one always love checking out glass and try one of our headship sponsors sure to get the 420mag discounts keep it green grower

Back
Top Bottom