Smoking Games?

MrGrunge

As we smoke throughout the years, it seems only inevitable that we develop little games and rituals for those late-night/early-morning/mid-day/all-day sessions with friends. What are yours?

Hot POTato:

This is the first competitive smoking game that I've recently been playing a lot of. It gets you high...fast...and is a lot of fun.

The rules are pretty simple: you need a decent amount of regs/mids, a grinder, a dry pipe (glass preferably), and a circle of friends...with beverages. You start by grinding your herb as fine as you can and pack the pipe the pretty well. The goal of the game is to keep the weed burning as long as you can. The game ends when the pipe goes out, the penalty for which is getting skipped on the pipe's next round. We also include a penalty for not lighting the weed on the first try, but that penalty is usually just name-calling. Also, no one is allowed to drink anything when the game is on, and is therefore customary to allow for a "final drink" before the game begins (depending on how harsh the smoke is, this becomes a pain in the ass). Also, we only play this game with less-than-exceptional weed...it would seem almost disrespectful to higher-caliber cannabis. This game is, however, dangerous with glass implements, especially over hard surfaces .

Following this game are usually in-depth discussions about space, time, and "just how totally fucking awesome Pink Floyd is."

MrGrunge,

Sounds like a pretty cool game. Might have to try it. My son brought back some dice for smoking weed. We played one time and haven't played since...too baked to make it through the game.

A mixture of bong,pipe,joint and a homemade device.The dice game is fun as hell.

P.S Still haven't watched the wall high yet. Only been smoking for a little over a year.

Plumpy

The Wall is definitely cool to watch whilst intoxicated, but I much prefer blasting "Dark Side Of The Moon" or "Wish You Were Here." In fact, the university I'm attending has a planetarium with a giant 360 degree projection dome, and they will sometimes have laser shows set to "Dark Side Of The Moon."

A game me and my friends were playing recently was 'S.T.O.N.E.D' Basically, you take 1 toke and say 'S' (HOLD IT IN THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH THE GAME), then you pass it until the spliff gets back to you, then you take two tokes and say 'T', you keep adding an extra toke onto it each time you say a letter. You finally finish the letters and take 7 tokes, say 'Stoned' and breathe out all that you held in.
Gets you mashed :) x

A game me and my friends were playing recently was 'S.T.O.N.E.D' Basically, you take 1 toke and say 'S' (HOLD IT IN THE ENTIRE WAY THROUGH THE GAME), then you pass it until the spliff gets back to you, then you take two tokes and say 'T', you keep adding an extra toke onto it each time you say a letter. You finally finish the letters and take 7 tokes, say 'Stoned' and breathe out all that you held in.
Gets you mashed :) x

I can't even imagine playing that with more than three people, I would probably pass out from lack of oxygen. :bongrip::rip:

The Wall is definitely cool to watch whilst intoxicated, but I much prefer blasting "Dark Side Of The Moon" or "Wish You Were Here." In fact, the university I'm attending has a planetarium with a giant 360 degree projection dome, and they will sometimes have laser shows set to "Dark Side Of The Moon."
dude the dark side of the moon laser shows are the shit!

Back
Top Bottom