Virtual grow game

Flowertime

How about one of you guys who knows how to write computer codes for games sit down with a very professional marijuana cultivator and write a program for a game where you set up and grow for one plant "level 1" and could be either hydroponics or soil and just be able to use the basic materials for a first time grow. And give the plant problems that a grower might encounter along the way, ph problems, pest,nutrient deficiencys,etc. Must be played in real time so people can learn the basics that they might encounter on a regular basis. And after the grow the trimming process plus curing. And if you have a successful grow and have weight to sell use that money for upgrades. The growers must be able to use some of their natural senses, touch, feel,see, smell. Toolbar for meters, magnifying tools,etc.
I think that would be a great tool for people to use to really grow anything. But with the way the marijuana industry is changing it would be a great time to start a simple video game to show people what actually happens when you try to grow one or more. I've seen some games where you farm and what it takes to run the farm. But I bet you before 4/20 this game will be in the app store or is it already?

I didn't look to see what the gameplay is like but it's already out there, just like every other "original" idea I've ever come up with. ;) Called Weedcraft Inc. on Steam.

Ganja farmer was a fun game. You could get spider mites in that one. I stopped playing it when I began growing real plants.

Just looked at Weed Farmer. Looks interesting.

Back
Top Bottom