Snoop's Miracle
Bag seed-Only one to sprout out of Fifteen
Born-First week of June
Sexed as a female August 3rd, 2013
Grown outdoors until September 23rd. 2013
Indoors since under 300 watts 2700k and 100 watts 6500
Miracle Grow and Miracle Grow Bloom Booster, Molasses
Strong Sativa influence, but not sure in this area

My first cannabis plant ever. It's been a real learning experience. I am hoping someone I love can benefit from the medicinal wonders of it more than me just catching a buzz now and then. I too am aware of it's benefits. I suffer from degenerating disc's in my cervical area. I grew it because I felt it was safer than buying it, though I was never misled, I never knew who the grower was. I saved seeds for years, in a 35mm film can in the cellar where it's nice a dry. I tried last year, sprouted a few, but destroyed them once they got four inches high out of fear and guilt. It's different now, I want to hold on to my loved one longer.
A five gram stem broke off today. I've been admiring my plant so much, it snapped as I was turning her under the hood I made. I started flushing her last week. Next week I think it will be time to chop her down. I told the wife I'm going to try and hold onto to my plant and make her a mom if I can.
I snip off the lower bud's, and some of the kola. It's true what they say about green bud, it's sticky! I burnt some in my glass bowl. That was 2 1/2 hours ago. I took a little chunk more and simmered it in some canola oil. I seasoned some bread crumbs with garlic and pepper and soaked up the oil after 25 minutes on a low simmer. The oil had a nice green tint to it and the bread soaked it all up. The bowl was smooth even though it was green. It's wicked sticky cutting into the bud. I think my wife will be surprised as I am. She won't smoke but said she'll eat it if I prepare it right for her. I found a recipe for Fire-crackers, peanut butter and chocolate on crackers. I'll try that first, we'll do a gram each relaxing some night.
5790.jpg

Back
Top Bottom