Help! Beginner in need of assistance

Phreshwater

Hello and good day, I will try to be brief while providing all necessary info. Found a seed in a bag and germinated it into a sprout, planted said sprout into store-bought organic soil inside of a 5-gallon bucket. What resulted was what I believe to be a Female Sativa.

The long and short of it is that I have no previous experience and have been reading stuff online to help learn. Some of the leaves appeared to be burning so I removed the Tin Foil that I had to provide extra sunlight. I have been giving her all purpose plant food from Miracle Grow in VERY small, diluted doses once every few weeks. The leaves have started curling a couple days ago and now I am concerned.

I water her once every 3 days or as needed. I live in Northern Arizona, temps avg. 80 degrees during the day, 60 at night. Pictures below. Please help, thank you !

... and your link includes your name. You may want to get the mods to delete that reference for you.

That is one of the stated reasons for not allowing links to external sites - security of the members.

Back
Top Bottom