Couple of Questions flowering early Really Need The Help!

hightime58

I'm in my 52 days of vegging for sprout then I topped the 2 the other being a tahoe og 1) have any growers every seen a strain reveal it's sex that quick.I read it can show her sex but the buds come later,It isn't a auot I think the seed is a chocolope not sure but I read they show earlier than others,can I get some confirmation on that or what strain do you guys think,the only other seed I had was a mexican the showing of so many white pistils amazed me maybe because I topped it also saying topping can cause things to happen different,the third is a tangerine kush about 14" but still have 20+ days of vegging I'm here in San Diego,2)Do I stay on the same feeding schedule because it's starting to flower do I feed her like that or do I still continue to use the veg food until the others catch up don't want to stress it and make it go hemie never had this happen>really can use the expert forum on this subject anywhere with all the OG'S here.Please help me out:peace:

PS pics soon to come

Best advice would be to start a grow journal....list all details including strains, growing medium, environment details like fans, lights, nutrients... add photos. This will help you to get even better advice.

As far as nutrients, usually when I flip to 12/12 is when I start giving the bloom nutrients...

thanks for the replies first of all there outside 1 is a tahoe 34" and the 2 is the one I'm not sure and the 3 is a tangerine kush,there in kellogs potting soil (home depot ) has all the good things like worm castings,kelp and perlite and a few other things also using miracle grow plant food and then fox farm for the flowering I have the open sesame ,beastie bloom and cha ching and of course molasses there getting at least here in San Diego I have at least 15 hrs of light,but like I said one has started to flower with the pistils.I've grown over the last 5 yrs and never had a strain that went that quick into flowering I was thinking it's one of 2 seeds one was a chocolope and the other was a mexican,has anyone ever had a strain that went that quick outside and if so what strain was it,and again what nutrients should I give it should I start with the open sesame?? I don't want to stress it and turn it into a hemie,I'm just hoping this forum can help me,will post pics this weekend

Back
Top Bottom