SNS Pest controllers 203 and 209

WildRosebud

Ever since Dutch Dragon donated his prize pack to me I been using the SNS 203 and 209 pest control products soil drenching and spray applications. It really works great! It does not kill the bugs instantly but builds up in the plant system and makes them far less desirable to Mites and Thrips. My guess is it saved a few hundred dollars so far from not losing any plants to pests. It also smells wonderful and temporarily masks grow room odors :)

:thumb:

A+ products!

Have you heard of promis drench and spray. Ive used azamax and my plants dont like azamax. So I got a bottle of promis. I also have avid but I dont like to use it unless I have bugs. I want to use the promis on a schedule like every two weeks untill week 2 of flower.

Have you heard of promis drench and spray. Ive used azamax and my plants dont like azamax. So I got a bottle of promis. I also have avid but I dont like to use it unless I have bugs. I want to use the promis on a schedule like every two weeks untill week 2 of flower.

Hi ty for the reply and inquiry! I did some research and the idea of the product you just mentioned is the same idea as 203 and 209.
Before I ever used sprays I let the plants defend themselves , noticed spray helps for early protection after that when I go to flower I cease usage and let them fend for themselves again :)

Back
Top Bottom