So what's you cover?

little_blazer

I thought that it might be interesting to hear about our lives what we do before we get high.

By day: :smokin3:
I am a Civil designer/drafter, laying out subdivisions, designing water and sewer infrastructure, and lots of roadways. I very rarely get stoned while at work or before going to work. Sometimes I sit in meetings with public officials and wonder which ones smoke. :cheesygrinsmiley:

At night:
I grab the first utensil I can find. :bong:

Who are you?

I'm a student in college...
yeah no real cover there, though, I do know which friends of mine know I smoke and which one don't know I smoke. It's kinda funny, because I've high around my friends who don't know I smoke quite a bit. In fact theres a picture of me blazed on a couch that my friend took. He had no idea that I was stoned as hell, haha.

that sounds like a sweet job besides all the stupid questions. me im looking for work i have recently recieved my driving license and thinking of new ways to cheat a drug test like having som clean piss in a glass small bottle i have one. and ill then heat it up in the bathroom with a lighter so its the right temp then presto warm clean pee!

I work in the records centr of a Law Firm.

first year college student here. class all day, smoke all night.

Well I'm a college student. I'm an IT student at kentucky tech. I specialize in networking, but I also do some programing and web design. I don't really have a job or anything. I let my habit support me, and I do a lot of little jobs for people and small businesses. I'm waiting till my co-op before I get a real big job. The school is going to get me started at $50 an hour. Then I go up from there, and damn I'm glad I choose this field. It really come naturaly to me.

I'm glad I'm not in retail. I have a hard time dealing with stupid people. I applaud Endo for his smart ass attitude toward the stupid lady.

I have another co-worker who smokes. Her and I will sit around and talk about the herb and how much we would rather be high at home. Its funny because everyone else in the office has no clue and I love it.

The other day I had a cop stop by asking about one of my neighbors. Well of course I'm stoned as hell, paraphernalia all over the house and it stinks. So I slip out the back door, walk around front and spend 15 minutes talking to the cop. The guy he wants to talk to is in my house and I'm high as a kite. I still don't know how I managed to send the cop away and pull the whole thing off without getting caught. Man I was lucky.

Right now i've got no cover really, everyone knows i'm sittin at home in my backyard tokin up all day and into the night. I used to have a job, so i'm still looking, but i'm fortunate to have a g/f and many friends who bring lots of weed to my house everyday and smoke me out, and somehow every week I come across $20 - $50 and buy a nice stash of dank :)

I work for the city of Anaheim, all I do is work with Senior's all day, My wife works in a police dept. in charge of warrents and autotheft,lol...

BTW this is my 100 post, Whooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi - by day, I'm a software engineer. I dearly love what I do for a living, but at night, I simply love to get ripped! I've never been married, and blazing simply helps pass the time (not to mention feeling really great in the process.)

Vinny

well.. at the current i dont wake up till about 4-5pm (have night classes) so there is no by day for me. Im almost always blazed during class, then continue the ritual when i get out. im takin advantage of the freedom i have now because in a year im moving out. :whoa:

i dont get to sleep till about 7-8am so i guess im considered nocturnal. its pretty chill especially since right when im wakin up, friends are gettin off work/school ready to smoke hahaha. :laughtwo:

i work at a grocery store( as bad as it might sound) but i love it, get paid 14 bucks an hour, smoke up with all the other emplyees including the manager. i usually work nights so we always smoke on the job, and thank god i dont work with customers...

I have my own business contracting out to some of the major fishing rod manufacturers building rods at home. I work the hours I want and smoke whenever I want. The only drug testing is for quality and weight. I haven't had a job working for someone else for over seventeen years.

i am a college student, i been at college for 3 years and i'll be here for atleast 2 more because im a stoner. i also travel all over the world and do internships in south america, peru and chile. i am currently looking for a job at the jersey shore because i live here and theres alot of jobs come summer.

I work at a bar / lounge in downtown in the mornings im a cook, and since we never get any customers in the mornings the bartender , the morning manager and me just start blazin up all day and watch movies some dayz we just keep the close sign down and just blaze up without a care in the world we do this everyday till about 4 pm cuz then the nite crew comes in to do the real work , so after we get off work we go down to the lake and spark up some more.

Back
Top Bottom