Soap bar hash - The urban legend

PerthPiper

This is mainly for the UK guys because evidently this is not a problem in the US. Please ignore typos as I am currently stoned out of my tree. Anyway soap bar is not real, this plastic bag and tyre stuff anyway. At one point a long time ago, in a galaxy far away... A wee twat got some nice Moroccan, cut it with some shit to make more and started this! It happened decades ago and has tarnished the good name of hash in Britain. The only hash around in the UK now is mainly Moroccan, wildly varied in strength. Which comes in a soap bar shape. And the plastic sometimes found rarely in smaller amounts is just bits from the wrap while processing and shipping. The fake shit has not been seen in donkeys' years but everyone thinks herb is the only way to go now. The best grade hashish be it, Moroccan, Pakistani, Lebanese, bubble whatever is better than any stinky green. It's a concentrate ffs! So before someone is like 'I would rather have a cigarette than smoke soap' seriously shut the fuck up. Any foreigners I have met including Yanks, Eastern Europeans & Africans love hash because they haven't heard this bullshit. Peace ✌

P.S. Pollen / polm is just high grade hash too.

Hash is awesome:tokin:, but bad hash sucks ass, especially when you pay good money for it.
Sadly the quality has fallen a great deal the last decade (atleast in Denmark). All the good the brand names like Kashmir, Creme, Temple Ball etc are rare nowadays and mostly just advertised as such.
Kashmir has become a name for a quality grade here rather than the actual regional product, and since most hash here is imported from Marocco, none of it is proper Kashmir... How I miss the days hash-terroir:)

I've certainly tried so-called soap bar hash with little to no effect and some that tasted like the smoke you get from welding - impossible to smoke.
Vegetable oil is often added to make it seem soft, but it'll feel smooth to the touch rather than sticky or ''cured'' in soda pop to get the same effect.

I've found that it's usually best to go for the blonde and sometimes dry looking stuff rather than the dark and soft, since the latter is most popular and it's harder to tamper with blonde hash without people noticing.
I'll take bone dry, last shake blonde hash over a dodgy dark one anyday;)

Decent hash will usually bubble when exposed to a flame and if set a light it should burn evenly and continue to burn until the flame is blown out and then there should be no ember glowing and the ash should be white/gray. If all these apply, you'll properly get stoned.

Hash is awesome:tokin:, but bad hash sucks ass, especially when you pay good money for it.
Sadly the quality has fallen a great deal the last decade (atleast in Denmark). All the good the brand names like Kashmir, Creme, Temple Ball etc are rare nowadays and mostly just advertised as such.
Kashmir has become a name for a quality grade here rather than the actual regional product, and since most hash here is imported from Marocco, none of it is proper Kashmir... How I miss the days hash-terroir:)

I've certainly tried so-called soap bar hash with little to no effect and some that tasted like the smoke you get from welding - impossible to smoke.
Vegetable oil is often added to make it seem soft, but it'll feel smooth to the touch rather than sticky or ''cured'' in soda pop to get the same effect.

I've found that it's usually best to go for the blonde and sometimes dry looking stuff rather than the dark and soft, since the latter is most popular and it's harder to tamper with blonde hash without people noticing.
I'll take bone dry, last shake blonde hash over a dodgy dark one anyday;)

Decent hash will usually bubble when exposed to a flame and if set a light it should burn evenly and continue to burn until the flame is blown out and then there should be no ember glowing and the ash should be white/gray. If all these apply, you'll properly get stoned.

Some great information there. Interesting to see the topic approached from a Danish perspective. Our Kashmir is Pollen. Point I was making though is I don't think this illusive soap is real anymore.

The stuff you say is impossible to smoke and no effect. Fake or fucked up home made.

Little to no effect but smells and smokes normal. Very low quality, 3rd sieve Moroccan.

This tyre made soap bar shit is just a myth. I'm sure every so often in America some guy gets his hands on some low grade Moroccan but just leaves it there, and doesn't assume it's made from the contents of a skip.

I know what you mean about the burn test, but I think it's all in the crumble. If it fluffs up and powders rather than just clump it is always good. I have some Moroccan right now that is so smooth you can fill the entire pipe, and one hit. :roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom